Sematime for Schools
Sematime for Schools is a special edition of Sematime that not only helps schools do bulk SMS messaging but also lets them send
report cards and fee balance notifications to parents via SMS.
In addition, it packs all the features that users love about Sematime: SMS branding, long SMS, importation of contacts from
Excel files, multiple account users, elegance and simplicity etc. And it's all FREE.
Sounds nice, but how else can I use Sematime?
They are many uses of Sematime for Schools and the only limitation is your imagination. To help you get started though, here are some:
Learn more about how your school can use Sematime
- Inform parents about school opening and closing dates
- Sending meeting invitations and reminders
- Communicate about emergency situations
- Keep parents in the know regarding school trips, communal works etc.
- Inform parents about the schools achievements
- Sending fee structures
- Seasonal greetings e.g during Easter, Christmas, Id-ul-Fitr, Diwali etc.
Is it really possible to send report cards via SMS?
Yes it's possible and it's pretty simple. This article will show you how it's done.
How much is it going to cost me, afterall?
Well, Sematime for Schools is FREE and we intend to keep it this way forever. There's a catch though; you'll have to buy the SMS
units required to send report cards and fee balance notifications. That's all.
How do I get started with Sematime for Schools?
If you're new to Sematime, click here
to register. If you already have a
Sematime account you'll need to do the following:
- Login to your Sematime account.
- Go to 'My Accounts' and click on the 'Settings' tab.
- Click on the 'Enable Sematime for Schools' check box.
- Finally, click on 'Save Changes' for the changes to take effect.