The beauty of our reseller program is that we have done all the heavy-lifting for you. You don’t have to invest the time, money or resources to set up the business from scratch. Your customers get complete self-service access to our platform. We will handle all the technical aspects of the business and guarantee 99.9% uptime so that you can focus primarily on growing your business.Once you qualify as a reseller, we will sell our services to you at discounted prices. You can then decide to resell these services at whatever prices you prefer. There are no commissions involved – you keep all the money that you make.As a reseller you will be the primary liason between us and the school. Your job will entail:
- Prospecting for new schools
- Closing sales
- Creating Sematime accounts and training system users
- Offering after sales technical support services
It’s that simple.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much commission do I earn as a reseller?
Our reseller program is not based on commissions. Instead, you buy subscription seats from us at a discount and then resell them to schools at a price of your choosing. You keep all the money you make.
What are subscription seats?
1 seat is equivalent to 1 student’s annual SematimeÂ subscription. A reseller who wishes to upgrade or renew the subscription of a school with 400 students will be required to have bought at least 400 seats.
- Resellers buy seats from us in advance via cheque, MPesa or Paypal.
- A reseller without enough seats cannot upgrade/renew or extend school population.
- The minimum number of seats a reseller can purchase at once is 100.
What support do you offer resellers?
- A dedicate account manager
- Online training materials and webinars
- Conferences and workshops
Do you offer white-labeling or rebranding of the software?
No we don’t.
As a reseller, am I allowed to charge other fees?
Yes you can charge a setup fee of your choosing to cater for your travel, accommodation or other expenses. You keep 100% of all the setup fee.
Do you provide territorial exclusivity?
No we don’t.
What are the requirements?
- A copy of your company certificate of incorporation or business registration certificate
- A copy of your VAT compliance certificate
- A functional website
- Proof of business existence e.g. city council business permit, utility bill etc.
- Other details: business contacts, bank details, physical address etc.
How will I manage my customers?
Upon successful registration, we will give you access to our customer management portal from where you can access their account information plus detailed analytics on how they are using Sematime.
What happens to my customers if I'm no longer a reseller?
Upon termination of your contract, your customers either get transferred to another reseller within your territory or are automatically transferred to the Sematime’s account management team.
Under what conditions is my contract likely to be terminated?
- Breach of the terms expressed in the Reseller Agreement
- Failing to meet your obligations as a reseller
- Engaging in illegal and fraudulent business activities
- Underperforming or failing to meet set quotas